A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with us into the future of navigation!
For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing subsidiary, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations.
We are the world's leading provider of aeronautical data, and are combining our company's enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions.
At Jeppesen, we believe in a balance between personal growth and professional development. We hire the best to grow our company's future. Visit our website (www. Jeppesen.com) to learn more about Jeppesen's pioneering spirit, and to apply for our open positions.
We are seeking a junior to mid-level Project Manager who will work on international projects, customizing our software-based crew management products to airlines. The position is based at our Singapore office, where we are experiencing growth in the Asia/Pacific region. This position may require some travel in the assigned region.
- Develop project plans and deliverables, direct all project phases and act as primary project contact
- Follows established processes for monitoring and integrating all project elements, product configurations and communications concerning change management processes and decisions
- Coordinates the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project teams and other parts of the organization
- Uses trend, earned value and variance analyses, other performance measures and risk assessments to develop plans or to recommend change
- Negotiates project changes and incorporates changes into project control systems to maintain work statements, cost and schedule baselines
- Transitions projects to customer for on-going support
- Perform project close-out and documents lessons learned for all projects
- A degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering, Administration, Science & Technology or equivalent
- 4 - 6 years’ working experience in project management
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Certified in Project Management is advantageous
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proficient use of Microsoft Professional applications (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Good communication skills in proposal preparation, presentation, clarification & report writing for all levels
- Excellent English communication skill and Mandarin knowledge is advantageous.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Do you have a degree in engineering, mathematics, science or technology?
- Do you have experience managing teams of Software developers working in an Agile software development environment?
Jeppesen offers a competitive salary and benefits package. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of background verification.