Experienced Maintenance Services AnalystSpringfield, Virginia
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, Boeing is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exception by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
All other global Boeing locations do not have a vaccination requirement at this time.
Boeing Global Services is searching for a Experienced Maintenance Services Analyst to join the team in Springfield, VA.
- Ability to multi task and coordinate multiple subcontractors while coordinating site customer security requirements, updating internal customer database to document operations and maintenance of facility equipment.
- Develops contract specifications for statement of works to develop supplier goods and services and relevant documents to support customer facilities.
- Generates plans to budgets, acquires materials and services, and schedules work for facilities activities to meet customer needs.
- Monitors multiple contract(s) to determine compliance to specifications, drawings, and defined contractual statement of works.
- Creates and deploys schedules based on customer needs, while meeting federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
- Communicates with internal and external customers & suppliers to coordinate scheduled activities for differing facility maintenance actions.
- Collects, identifies, and analyzes differing data sets, recognizes deficiencies and nonperformance, ability to summarize and communicate information into cohesive work products to differing internal customers.
- Leads efforts to review, create, improve, and document processes and procedures related to facilities operations maintenance products.
- Analyzes trend data to identify opportunities for improvement and/or to develop resolution plans for buildings, equipment, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Engages with internal stakeholders and external vendors that provide customer services to create and validate processes.
- Prepares and presents reports explaining options, impact, and recommendations.
- Facilitates internal team relationships to ensure a thorough understanding of the customer and organizational needs and requirements and the continuous improvement of contractual processes. Communicate and influence internal team members to reach goals without having direct authority over co-workers.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position requires an active U.S. Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required) with an active Counter Intelligence polygraph. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Active Counter Intelligence Polygraph
- 3+ years of experience collecting data from multiple sources, performing analysis and presenting data
- 3+ years of experience in project planning and coordination
- Experience partnering and working with cross-functional teams on projects and initiatives
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with SAP, and MS Office Products such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience using professional written and verbal communication skills to achieve deliverables
- 3+ years of experience with contract management and invoice management/reconciliation 3+ years of budgeting experience
- 5+ years of experience developing and presenting recommendations to management
- 5+ years of experience with project management and standard project management tools
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing process improvements
- 5+ Experience with facilities or construction management
- Experience working with long range business plans
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master + 4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.