Intelligence and Image AnalystSpringfield, Virginia
The Boeing Company is seeking an Intelligence and Image Analyst for the enterprise Geo-Spatial Product Quality group located in Springfield, VA.
This Image Analyst (IA) position supports the Intelligence Community (IC) and the Warfighter (DOD) by assisting users in reviewing the appropriate products for quality standard compliance to accomplish their mission and ensuring receipt of the most accurate, up-to-date geospatial intelligence products and services.
Representative tasks include the following:
Analyze data in the application of imagery viewing and remote sensing technology to solve intelligence issues.
Perform complex imagery processing and review.
Achieve & maintain certifications in accordance with the customer’s formal training program.
Coordinate with analysts from other intelligence disciplines.
Prepare and present briefings and update internal tracking metrics for analysis.
Monitor multi-level chat rooms and user group traffic and translate intelligence need to the site’s available product provider sand services.
Analysts will work a rotating shift schedule that is staffed 24/7, 365 days a year.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Launch
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Top Secret Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)/Special Programs Access or SCI and ability to achieve a CI Poly. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Typical Education & Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to meet time critical needs/demands with close attention to detail.
- Ability to work closely with other professionals and the customer community.
- Solid and effective communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Individual must demonstrate initiative and be proactive in task accomplishment.
- Able to perform work without appreciable direction.
- Must work a rotating shift schedule that is staffed 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Current and active Top Secret/SCI or Top Secret/SSBI
- Willing and able to obtain a CI polygraph
- Multi-INT discipline knowledge with solid background in at least one discipline.
- Recent military or intelligence community operational experience.
- Familiarity with intelligence research methods and tools.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More