Senior Subcontract AdministratorSpringfield, Virginia
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a Senior Subcontract Administrator to support our business in Springfield, VA. The Subcontract Administrator will be working with a multi-disciplinary team to quickly and effectively address facilities and construction needs for a US Government customer. Work will be taking place on a US Government facility requiring a security clearance.
- Provides leadership, oversight, and management of supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance. Leads negotiation of pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Prepares and executes negotiation strategies resulting in contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Interprets and enforces contract terms and conditions.
- Consults with external customers to resolve supplier performance issues.
- Leads supplier performance teams to develop strategic supplier solutions across programs and commodities.
- Participates on supply chain process improvement teams and identifies improvement opportunities for potential integration into supplier contract strategies.
- Identifies and implements process improvement efforts.
- Identifies and qualifies new supplier.
- Oversees on the job training for new procurement agents.
This position requires an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Ability to obtain a Counterintelligence Polygraph post start
- Minimum 7 years experience as a Buyer, Procurement Agent, Analyst, Planner or Coordinator
- Experience with FAR/DFAR and other Government agency specific regulations
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- Experience working in facilities or construction environment
- Experience with different subcontract types including FFP, T&M, Cost Plus and hybrids
- Experience using SAP
- Experiencing training buyers and subcontract administrators
- Price Analysis Methodologies experience
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
RELOCATION: This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The future of aerospace
Our teams are leading the next wave of technological advancements at Boeing. Our future begins with today's innovation. Learn More
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More