Spacecraft Operations Engineer Support Analyst
Here, systems engineering means integrating performance, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability and human systems into all of our products and solutions. In other words, you’ll build the future of Boeing.
of the time
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take?
What makes a successful Systems Engineering employee? Check out the info to the right to see if you have what it takes.
- Technologically savvy
“ At Boeing, we work in space. We work in air traffic management. We build airplanes. It’s really rewarding to see work that we do in a lab develop into an amazing product. That’s a daily occurrence. ”Suzanne Hawkins Systems Engineer
Most employees are eligible for an annual incentive reward.
Unlimited access to online lessons, certification courses and degree-seeking programs.
12 weeks paid parental leave.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions (up to 11 percent!).
Back to School
Generous funding for hundreds of accredited colleges and universities (up to $25,000 per year for many programs; up to 100% for eligible STEM-studies).
Up to $10,000 in donations and volunteer matching per year.
Spacecraft Operations Engineer Support Analyst
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS) organization is seeking an Intelligence and Image Operations Analyst for the enterprise Geo-Spatial Product Quality group located in Springfield, Virginia.
The operations analyst will support the Intelligence Community (IC) and the Warfighter (DOD) by assisting users in reviewing the appropriate products for quality standard compliance to accomplish their mission and ensuring receipt of the most accurate, up-to-date geospatial intelligence products and services.
Position Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze data in the application of imagery viewing and remote sensing technology to solve intelligence issues.
- Perform complex imagery processing and review.
- Achieve & maintain certifications in accordance with the customer’s formal training program.
- Coordinate with analysts from other intelligence disciplines.
- Prepare and present briefings and update internal tracking metrics for analysis.
- Monitor multi-level chat rooms and user group traffic and translate intelligence need to the site’s available product provider sand services.
- Analysts will work a rotating shift schedule that is staffed 24/7, 365 days a year.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
US – Ability to obtain Final Clearances (Pre-Start)
Ability to obtain a TS/SCI with CI Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance prior to starting.
- Ability to complete a certification program. The candidate will be provided specialized training (combination self-study, in-class training, and on-the-job (OTJ) training) in order to complete the necessary certifications required for this position.
- This position requires working a variety of fluctuating schedules (to include 24x7). The shifts are rotating shifts and include working days, nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to meet time critical needs/demands with close attention to detail.
- Ability to work closely with other professionals and the customer community.
- Solid and effective communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Individual must demonstrate initiative and be proactive in task accomplishment.
- Multi-INT discipline knowledge with solid background in at least one discipline.
- Recent military or intelligence community operational experience.
- Familiarity with intelligence research methods and tools.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master, 6 year's related work experience, etc.).
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.