Aircrew Training Pilot-F15St Louis, Missouri
The Boeing Company is looking for former F-15E Strike Eagle crew members to implement training efforts as Aircrew Training Pilots for the F-15QA at Al-Udeid AB, Qatar. The selected individuals will contribute to the operation of the F-15QA FTU effort and act as Pilot and Weapons Systems Instructors. This assignment will include initial checkout in St. Louis, Missouri, followed by deployment to Al-Udeid.
This position is a Long Term Assignment to Al-Udeid, Doha, Qatar for a minimum of 40 months. The incumbent will first spend up to 18 months in Saint Louis, Missouri. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducts mission systems operations as an aircrew Pilot Instructor member.
- Performs familiarization, qualification, standardization, flight and ground instruction duties ensuring mission systems are compliant with required specifications.
- Develops advanced concepts of operations and operational techniques.
- Performs mission-specific training for domestic and international aircrew.
- Evaluates flight data and recommends changes to system design based on operational considerations.
- Leads the development of training materials and performs the duties of an aircrew instructor or examiner/evaluator.
- Guides and mentors others.
- Prior military aircrew member rating required for entry into this job family.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
- Previously qualified as an Pilot or Instructor Weapons System Officer (IWSO) on F15 Strike Eagle aircraft, such as: F-15E/S/SA/K/SG or F-15C with a minimum of two (2) years of experience as a fighter aircraft flying instructor and has had relevant flying experience within the previous eight (8) years at hiring date.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
- Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
- Ability to recognize and appreciate cultural differences.
Preferred (but not required):
- Previous USAF Squadron Commander position in high performance jets
- An active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the post 24 months is considered active.)
- Also may consider applicants with other fighter aircraft experience as Instructor Pilots or Instructor Weapons System Officer (IWSO), with a minimum of two (2) years of experience as a fighter Formal Training Unit (FTU) instructor and has had relevant flying experience within the previous eight (8) years at hiring date.
Entry into this classification is limited to candidates approved by the enterprise-wide Flight Operations Skills Team. Appropriate regulatory certification and/or license required.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies. All information provided will be checked and may be verified. Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More