Customer Training Specialist (Customer Training Specialist-General)St Louis, Missouri
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find
your future with us.
Tapestry Solutions a Boeing Company is seeking a Customer Training Specialist (Simulations Facilitator) experienced professional to join our team in Grafenwoehr, Germany. This is a U.S. Expat assignment working with NATO Joint Forces Sofa.
The Simulation Facilitator provides technical expertise for the set-up, configuration, operation, and troubleshooting of U.S. military command and control related clients and software tools. Individual shall be the technical expert on the simulation-stimulation of the systems to include the employment of simulations and/or gaming systems that stimulate command and control systems. Candidate should be familiar with Virtual Battle Space (VBS 3), Joint Conflict and Tactical Simulations (JCATS), MUSE, VRSG, NVIG and the Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC) otherwise known as Warfighters Simulation (WARSIM).
- Assesses and documents training needs, develops and delivers training as needed to enhance end-user understanding and performance
- May partner with other specialists (e.g., designers, developers, engineers, programmers, technical publications/LSA) to determine the content of training material at the system level
- Sets up, configures, tests and operates command and control and simulations systems. Trains unit trainers in operation of these systems.
- Support the design, planning, preparation, execution, and recovery of systems to support exercise control.
- Provide instruction to personnel as designated by the exercise/event lead to meet individual and unit training objectives.
- Works in support of IT system configuration; troubleshoot issues and provide IT quality assurance.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R is required. US Person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refuge, or asylee.
- This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Typical Education / Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Individual Contributor - 3
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More