P-8 Early Career Electrical Design and Analysis EngineerSt Louis, Missouri
Train Pilots and Operators to Fly, Fight and Win!
Are you ready to build the future? Build your career in electrical engineering by helping us build the next generation of flight simulators to train our nation’s military pilots.
Boeing Global Services is currently seeking Early Career Electrical Engineers to become part of the Training Systems team in St. Louis, Missouri. Training Systems is responsible for the design, development, manufacture, and maintenance of training devices for a wide variety of commercial and military aircraft - everything from F-15 fighter jets to Apache attack helicopters, and even NASA's new Starliner spacecraft.
If you are to work on our military aircrafts, this type of position requires you to have the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Come be a part of a diverse multi-disciplined team of engineers, operating in an agile environment, using the latest tools and methodologies. Develop your technical acumen as well as your leadership skills at a company with huge potential for long-term career growth. At Boeing we value your curiosity, your determination, and your imagination. #TheFutureIsBuiltHere
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
(Required Education, Skills and Experience)
- Listener: You're a designer whose passion for hardware means you never lose sight of the person who will ultimately be using the product that you build. You make the customer priorities your own.
- Educated and experienced: You have a degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience and 2 or more years of experience working on hardware development projects.
- Innovator: You are actively exploring new tech because you are genuinely motivated to learn and grow as an engineer. Thus, you will either have experience in some of this stuff, or you’ll be hungry to get experience in our hardware systems, which include: power, video, networking, computational systems, controls and communications.
- Collaborator: You are a consummate team player, working well with others toward a common goal. Achieving results is what matters most to you, not who gets the credit.
- Adaptable: You reach higher, embrace change and learn from failure. You're not flustered by complex problems and evolving requirements. You're eager to forge thoughtful, well-crafted solutions that are robust enough for the long haul.
Your & our tech specs:
(Preferred Skills / Qualifications)
We work with a diverse set of technologies, but most of all we value engineers who are eager to learn new ways to deliver value to our users. Some examples of the technologies we currently use include (but are by no means limited to):
- CAD Tool: Mentor Graphics Capital Logic
- Product Data Management Tool: CMPro
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Occasional travel (10%) may be required in support of the program and customer.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More