F-15 Logistics Service RepSt Louis, Missouri; Doha, Baladīyat ad Dawḩah
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us
BGS is excited to find some new F-15 Logistics Service Representative of all levels and disciplines to assist in our maintenance efforts at Al Udeid AFB, Qatar.
This is a Long Term Assignment to Al Udeid AFB, Qatar for a minimum of 2 years. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
- Assists with researching, identifying and resolving customer supply support system inventory discrepancies.
- Collaborates with company organizations to identify and resolve system issues.
- Monitors logistics system performance.
- Prepares required company reports.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
- Minimum of 3 years experience in aircraft Logistics
Must be willing to work variable shifts, including weekends and overtime. Some positions may also be rotating shifts
- Experience on military fighter platforms (F-16, F-18, F-22, F-5, F-14, or F-15)
- Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
- Because the candidate selected will be expected to go on an international assignment, the offer will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These contingencies also apply to any/all family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
Follow on efforts beyond initial period of performance is contingent on contract award.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Domestic Temporary Assignment benefits will be applicable upon hire during training period in Saint Louis, MO.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More