F-18 Instructional System Designer Level 3St Louis, Missouri
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is seeking an experienced Instructional System Designer to support US Navy and US Air Force courseware development, changes and updates.
- Assists in the development, delivery, configuration control and evaluation of general technical training materials, assessments and programs.
- Acts as liaison between subject matter experts to obtain general technical data for training.
- Assists with data collection to support cost-benefit analyses.
- Assists in the performance of Instructional System Development (ISD) tasks.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
A minimum of 3 year of Instructional System Design experience required.
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- An understanding of Department of Defense Instructional System Design process preferred
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
A minimum of 3 years of Instructional System Designer experience required.
An understanding of Department of Defense Instructional System Design methodology is preferred.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More