IAM Systems Design & Integration SpecialistSt Louis, Missouri; Bellevue, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Adaptive & Federation Technologies team is looking for a IAM Systems Design & Integration Specialist. This innovative team provides technical and project leadership in support of Identity & Access Management services for the Boeing Enterprise. Join our team and grow your knowledge in Software Development and Integration, Identity and Access Management, Single Sign-On (SSO), and Agile development best practices to provide first-time quality services to the Boeing enterprise. This position will be located in Bellevue, or Kent Washington and Saint Louis, Missouri.
Partnering with your team mates you will be supporting our corporate Federation and Single Sign-on services. These services are based on Third-party partnerships, Commercial off-the shelf, Open Source products, and in-house developed software. As an IAM System Integration Specialist your responsibilities will include designing, building, and configuring new IAM services to support organizational compliance activities, business strategic goals/deliverables, and to strengthen Boeing overall data security controls. You will build relationships across various Boeing organizations, partnering with project teams to ensure our IAM deliverables meet business requirements. Other responsibilities may also include leading discussions with organizations seeking assistance in implementing SSO for external cloud environments, assisting project teams through quality assurance and Information Security compliance deliverables, troubleshooting complex system issues, and ensuring software development procedures are updated with lessons learned.
- A desire to learn about Federated Identity and Federated Authentication concepts
- Collaborate well in a team environment
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as an integral team member
- A continuous improvement attitude with a drive to outperform status quo
- Eager to learn about federation protocols (e.g. SAML, OAuth/OIDC, etc.) and how to troubleshoot using Splunk
- Experience using work flow/configuration management tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS), VersionOne, and/or Jira
- Experience in Linux/Unix Administration
- A general understanding of Change Management and Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Be prepared to learn how to develop test plans such as functional, integration and usability
- Experience testing systems to ensure that components function according to test plans and are ready for deployment
- Ready to learn how to create integrated designs for systems and/or components while assessing new technologies to align with security/data protection strategies
- Understanding of how to document information such as configuration, installation and user guides
- Excited to develop technical expertise to advise on computing products and methods to achieve data protection and system security objectives
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Minimum 3 years of experience with IT application development
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Minimum 1 year of experience leading, managing or working within an Agile application development team
- Experience working with COTS Integration in a Linux or Windows environment
- Federated Identity
- Federated Single Sign On
- Experience in application development and secure coding practices
- Analyze data using SQL to troubleshoot and resolve issues
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More