Imagery AnalystSt Louis, Missouri
THIS POSITION REQUIRES CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE!
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A") is seeking a Imagery, or Geospatial Analyst for contract services to provide subject matter expertise in our St. Louis location. The primary mission is to provide national policymakers with the most accurate and up-to-date geospatial intelligence, (GEOINT) thereby assisting mission critical. issues
The duties of this position include:
- 1 year of expereince providing imagery or geospatial intelligence
- 1 year providing imagery or geospatial analysis support
- Work alongside Government Analysts and contractors to ensure the successful accomplishment of the mission of providing imagery and geospatial intelligence and products.
- You will utilize a variety of imagery analysis software suites such as RemoteView, NES, ArcGIS, GoogleEarth and FalconView.
- You are responsible for gathering relevant and factual information, exploiting imagery, creating intelligence products, and baselines from a number of sources and platforms in support of national security goals, concerns, and strategies.
- 1 year of service in the intelligence community
- Basic intel school for imagery or geospatial analysis
Desired Experience (although NOT required):
- Experience with analysis tools: RemoteView, NES, ArcGIS, GoogleEarth, FalconView
- Technical or Bachelor's degree and five (5) or more years related work experience
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More