Mid-Level Structural Analysis EngineerSt Louis, Missouri
The Boeing Company is now hiring mid-level positions for Structures Analysts/Stress Engineers on Boeing defense programs in the Saint Louis area. This includes opportunities on multiple existing and developing missile, weapons and aircraft programs across Saint Louis and Saint Charles, Missouri.
- Integrate and document structural requirements to establish the system design.
- Coordinate with other engineering groups to establish the product's environment.
- Guide product design and verify structural integrity by using analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Develop test plans and configurations, support test execution and analyze results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Define and document certification and test results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied.
- Support in-service products by investigating failures and analyzing improvements.
- Works under general direction.
- Short term travel may be required.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- 5+ years experience performing aircraft stress analysis/structural analysis.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More