Field Service Representative - DefenseSuitland, Maryland
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Mid-level Field Service Representative - Defense to join their team in Suitland, MD. This employee will work onsite at a dynamic environment within a government facility and is responsible for supporting mission operations. The ideal candidate would have understanding and/or /recent experience in Navy cryptologic systems.
- Performs troubleshooting procedures for multiple systems coverage
- Resolves maintenance and operational issues
- Interprets technical documents and monitors product performance
- Analyzes technical data and evaluates maintenance procedures
- Develops and conducts ad hoc training
This position requires an active current Top Secret/SCI U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- 5+ years of experience in US Navy cryptologic systems
- Experience with collection planning, concept of operations (CONOPS) development and executing operational scenarios
- Experience with network and traffic analysis
- Ability to work individually or in a small team environment
- Creative problem solving and independent critical thinking skills
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Understanding of Information Operations planning
- Ability to translate system capabilities into Joint / Navy doctrine, CONOPS, and Navy Tactics Techniques and Procedures
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with customers and developers
- Comfortable with presenting materials to large groups and senior military representatives
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Referral to this job is eligible for bonus
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More