Data EngineerTampa, Florida
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Data Engineer to join their top-tier team.
Data Engineers use technology to mine complex, voluminous, and different varieties of data from various sources and platforms in order to collect, analyze, and compile data to meet customer needs. Data Engineers will perform the following duties:
- Develop processing systems which improve data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Resolve technical issues in data pipelines
- Build data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks for data consumers to monitor and report on data.
- Implement data quality management including metadata, lineage, and business definitions
- Work collaboratively with Intelligence and Data analysis teams to produce qualitative and quantitative data that support Intelligence products.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a computer science discipline or equivalent.
- Experience in ETL using COTS and GOTS software solutions
- Transformation experience with various data formats including: XML, JSON, CSV, text, and binary types.
Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access and ACCM read-on.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More