Data IntegratorTampa, Florida
****THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET SCI ****
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Data Integrator to join our team.
Data Integrators are responsible for conducting methodology development, software requirement generation, tool testing, and the discovery, aggregation, and visualization of disparate data sources.
LOCATION: Tampa, Florida
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
· Work directly with the Intelligence Analysts focusing on problem sets at the tactical and strategic levels
· Apply a thorough understanding of data integration and visualization to support the ops/intelligence fusion process
· Use data science techniques and methodologies to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations, identify trends and patterns detected in data experiments, highlighting their relationships to the targeted enemy networks.
· Have a thorough understanding of the intelligence process to compile, collate, analyze, produce, and evaluate all-source intelligence
· Have the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
· Identify and expose data sets to clients and partners
· Support technical requirements capture from across the enterprise sites
· Identify solutions to support improved analysis across the site locations.
· Knowledgeable of the various tools that support SOF intelligence analysis, data sources relevant to the needs of the analyst, and the tradecraft associated with SOF Intelligence analysis.
· Assist in data discovery, manipulation, and visualization.
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
· Possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a computer science discipline, or equivalent., or Eight years' experience providing services similar in required tasks, scope, and complexity
· Six years' experience in the Special Operations intelligence community, providing services similar in required tasks, scope, and complexity
· Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access and ACCM read-on.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More