Full Stack DeveloperTampa, Florida
*****THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET SCI CLEARANCE*****
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our Prime contract team.
U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) is implementing a SOF Enterprise Data Science Team (DST). The SOF Enterprise DST will be based on a hub and spoke concept of operations with analysts permanently positioned or on TDY status at the USSOCOM HQ, TSOC, Component Commands, Special Operations Joint Task Forces (SOJTF), Combined Joint Special Operations Task Forces (CJSOTF), Special Operations Task Forces (SOTF), and Special Operations Command Forward Elements (SOCFWD). Full Stack Developers are responsible for creating next generation web-based and desktop applications leveraging tools and capabilities created by the DST.
These analysts will vary in skill sets ranging from a Data Scientists to Data Integrators and will provide advanced analytical knowledge of data; be capable of conducting big data analysis; data conditioning; programming advanced computing; developing algorithms, developing software and data models; executing predictive analytics; and utilizing visualization tools to take advantage of the growing volume of available information.
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Work with DST Data Analysts, Data Integrators, Data Scientists, and Database Engineers to create, troubleshoot, and recommend appropriate user interface capabilities
- Work with DST members and customers to enhance user experience and implementation requirements.
TYPICAL EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a computer science discipline or equivalent.
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Seven years’ experience with modern Web technology stack.
- Experience with Restful APls, relational databases, and cross browser compatibility troubleshooting techniques.
- Java, JDBC, XML, Web Services (REST), and database (postgres/NoSQL), indices (elasticsearch, solr, lucene)
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum) using continuous integration and delivery tools with code repos in (svn or Git)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements; TS/SCI clearance.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More