Field Service RepresentativeTrenton, Ontario
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Canada Operations Ltd is seeking Field Service Representative (Defense) to provide on-site C17 Field Services support to the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) customer. The successful candidate will work out of the CFB Trenton office, and directly with the Team Lead on a daily basis and will report to the on-site Base Manager for day-to-day operations. The Field Service Representative should have experience with supporting airlift operations, C-17 repair processes and computer programs that support maintenance of aircraft systems. Knowledge of Canadian Controlled Goods, USAF/Canadian Digitized Technical Order System (DTOS), and interpreting engineering schematics are highly desirable. This position is primarily on day shift but requires some off shift work, rotating on call scheduling (24/7) and location visits.
- Research and assist RCAF customer perform troubleshooting procedures for multiple systems, with Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Avionics Systems.
- Assist in the development of strategies, processes, and systems to ensure timely delivery of engineering disposition, part notification and technical request.
- Complete all other duties assigned by local base manager or FSTR Team lead.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Must have 5+ years of experience on C17 Aircraft.
- Demonstrated team skills, flexible working hours, maintaining compliance with aircraft airworthiness and export.
- Candidate must consent to Canadian Government Controlled Goods Program (CGP) assessment. Individual must not pose a risk for safeguarding of controlled goods.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Current Canadian Secret Clearance is preferred.
- Post-Secondary Education.
- Must have completed RCAF C17 course.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN CANADA. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANT. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.