Supply Chain SpecialistTrenton, Ontario
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Canada Operations Ltd is seeking Supply Chain Support Specialist to provide on-site C17 Field Services support to the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) customer. This successful incumbent will be working out of CFB Trenton office and will work directly with the team Lead on a daily basis and will report to the Base Manager. Field experience supporting airlift operations, C-17 repair processes, computer programs used to track the movement of parts/components within Boeing internal computer programs know as GOLD/WOW. Knowledge of Canadian Controlled Goods, Digitized Technical Order System (DTOS), and interpreting parts breakdown are highly desirable. This position is primarily on day shift but requires some off shift work, rotating on call scheduling (24/7) and location visits.
- Research and assist in implementing innovative processes & procedures to support provisioning and program product deliverables to ensure contract supply performance metrics are met or exceeded.
- Assist in analyzing post production supply chain data to define re-order points and quantities.
- Enter, track, monitor, and coordinate customer material, delivery requirements, and customer orders.
- Process material returned from customer.
- Assist in the analysis of supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services to include repair capabilities, capacity, and performance.
- Providing consultation on logistics and inventory control programs and processes.
- Help determine supply forecast requirements to meet customer mission requirements (in conjunction with Boeing & Government program offices).
- Assist in development of strategies, processes, and systems to ensure timely delivery of parts.
- Execute following warehouse tasks: Inventory control; stock, store and issue of Government parts; packaging and tracking freight shipments; packing & crating; complete documentation for freight shipments (Foreign and Domestic); forklift, pallet jack, hand cart, hand truck, power tool (Saws, Air Compressor Drill etc.), and hand tool (Hammers, Screw Drivers, and Wrenches etc.) operations.
- Complete all other duties assigned by local base manager or supply team lead.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Demonstrated team skills, flexible working hours, maintaining compliance with hazmat and export. Must have the ability to travel to customer sites
- Candidate must agree to be security assessed IAW Canadian Government Canadian Controlled Goods and Contract Security Programs with the ability to obtain
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Prefer C-17 Supply Chain Management experience
- Prefer experience with CBSA Trusted Trader and Transport Canada Air Cargo Security regulations.
- Current Canadian Secret Clearance is preferred
- Post-Secondary Education
- Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain Canadian Government Security Screen IAW Canadian Control Goods and Contract Security Programs and the ability to obtain.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO LIVE AND WORK IN CANADA. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANT. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More