Analytics Business Operations InternVancouver, British Columbia
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Vancouver is seeking an Analytics Business Operations (Co-Op) who will be working closely with members of the advanced analytics team as well as analytics management, provides day to day administrative support for the Advanced Analytics Team. The role is all encompassing and requires the incumbent to provide support to the team in the management of projects along with operational administrative support. The role of the Analytics Project Assistant (Co-Op) is to assist the Business Coordinator and Analytics Management Team through proactive anticipation of administrative and project support needs. This position is based out of the Boeing Vancouver office in Vancouver, B.C. This is an 8 month term position.
- Provide overall administrative support to the Analytics group
- Maintain project plans, schedules, budgets, action logs, and risk, issue, and opportunity logs.
- Team status reporting both internally at Boeing Vancouver and to our clients for their reporting needs.
- Maintain tools for the management and reporting of portfolio and project activities.
- Helping to maintain team financial spreadsheets used internally.
- Apply basic accounting, finance and business education to real-life applications.
- Assist with creating presentations and other project and portfolio level reporting.
- Support the facilitation of meetings and workshops at both project and portfolio levels.
- Any additional administrative duties as assigned by the advanced analytics management team
Required Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Working towards a degree in business administration, finance, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Related work/internship experience is considered an asset
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under pressure
- Ability to learn and execute new tasks
- Attention to detail
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Helpful and positive approach to work and colleagues
- Ability to operate across multiple projects concurrently.
Compliance with all Boeing Canada Operations Ltd. policies, procedures and training requirements.
Individual Contributor - A
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
UANVIA-CONV - Intern - Info Technology A
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More