Analytics Business Operations InternVancouver, British Columbia
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The role of the Analytics Business Operations Intern who will be working closely with members of the advanced analytics team as well as analytics management. The role is all encompassing and requires the incumbent to provide support to the team in the management of projects along with operational administrative support. In addition to their primary duties, Boeing Vancouver interns are encouraged to cultivate data science skills that align with their interests, studies and talents, and may contribute to real analytics projects in commercial and government spheres. This position is located in Vancouver, B.C. This is an 8 month term position.
- Maintain project plans, schedules, budgets, action logs, and risk, issue, and opportunity logs.
- Team status reporting both internally at Boeing Vancouver and to our clients for their reporting needs.
- Maintain tools for the management and reporting of portfolio and project activities.
- Helping to maintain team financial spreadsheets used internally.
- Apply basic accounting, finance and business education to real-life applications.
- Assist with creating presentations and other project and portfolio level reporting.
- Support the facilitation of meetings and workshops at both project and portfolio levels
- Support data science project tasks as opportunities arise
- Any additional duties as assigned by the advanced analytics management team
Required Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Working towards a degree in business administration, finance, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Related work/internship experience is considered an asset
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under pressure
- Ability to learn and execute new tasks
- Attention to detail
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Helpful and positive approach to work and colleagues
- Ability to operate across multiple projects concurrently.
- Compliance with all Boeing Canada Operations Ltd. policies, procedures and training requirements.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.