Analytics Solutions InternVancouver, British Columbia
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Vancouver is seeking an Analytics Solutions Intern to work with the Analytics Solutions product management team. The Analytics Solutions team is developing new and innovative analytics-based software solutions, using airplane sensor data and airline operations data, to drive efficiency into airline and flight operations. The role includes supporting product management activities and projects, as well as day-to-day business operations support. This position is based out of the Boeing Vancouver office in Vancouver, B.C. This is an 8 month term position.
- Support Product Managers on product-related projects and tasks, for example:
- Customer engagement activities such as product launch planning, product training, and Customer Advisory Board planning.
- Market and competitor analysis.
- Defining, tracking and reporting on customer satisfaction and other product health metrics.
- Provide business operations support to the Analytics Solutions team, including:
- Assistance with scheduling and facilitating meetings, workshops, and events
- Maintaining tools for the management and reporting of portfolio and project activities
- Help maintain team financial tracking spreadsheets.
- Provide basic project management support, including maintenance of project plans, schedules, budgets, action logs, and risk, issue, and opportunity logs.
Required Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Working towards a degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Related work/internship experience is considered an asset
- Experience gathering and compiling data for various financial or project reports and presentations.
- Experience with Confluence, JAMA, and JIRA
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under pressure
- Ability to learn and execute new tasks
- Attention to detail
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Helpful and positive approach to work and colleagues
- Ability to operate across multiple projects concurrently.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Compliance with all Boeing Canada Operations Ltd. policies, procedures and training requirements.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More