DevOps Engineer 4Vancouver, British Columbia
WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate about software. You have a hunger to learn and to solve problems in the pursuit of Perfection. You thrive in a team environment working collaboratively to solve difficult problems. You can work with limited supervision and own your responsibilities through to completion. You have your teams back and pitch-in when others need help.
- Architect, design, and build a scalable, reliable, and high performance environment
- Architect CI/CD pipelines reliable and mature enough to automate deployment into production environments with zero downtime
- Design and build monitoring solutions using 100% cloud managed-services
- Monitor health of the application and environment, and act to return system to health when alerted
- Effectively contributes to building the overall knowledge and expertise of the technical team.
- Evangelize DevOps throughout the work and interactions with others
- Understanding of DevOps, Agile, and People
- Minimum 5+ years Linux, Network Administration
- Preferable experience with Java eco-system: Maven, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience with Cloud providers such as AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with deployment and configuration management tools
- Experience with secure system-to-system communication in the cloud
- Experience with development tools (Eclipse, Git, Jira, VersionOne)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools
- Experience with databases and storage
- Experience participating in an agile team
- Must be an effective and efficient problem solver.
- Possess the ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal direction.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills including well developed verbal and written English.
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
Individual Contributor - 4
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
BAMYI4 (B39) - Versatile Technologist 4 (Versatile Technologist
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More