Product Management Specialist 4Vancouver, British Columbia
Boeing Vancouver is playing a key role in the development of the Helix API storefront, making aeronautical, maintenance and other data available in a secure cloud network to other Boeing applications and customers. Helix is a critical piece of Boeing’s application platform design for the future of Digital Aviation. The environment is very faced paced and vibrant utilizing cutting edge methodologies and tools.
· Write User Stories and Epics for Helix tasks, documenting them in the Version One database.
· Contribute to Sprint planning sessions as Product Owner
· Contribute to Product Increment Planning sessions as Product Owner
· Assist Product managers in customer engagement meetings
· Assist Product managers in creating product road map and customer skyline.
· Assist product owner/managers to develop and groom backlog of Epics and stories.
· Support project manager in estimation and prioritization
· Act as a liaison between Product managers and Development team
· Participate in Integration meetings with customers.
· Support Project managers in release planning.
· Lead requirement meetings with Airline and Boeing project teams.
· Detailed requirement analysis and develop data mapping documents
· Participate in product demos and accept development
· Documented User Stories
· Documented Epics
· University degree in a related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
· At least 5 years of experience as a Product Owner / Business Systems Analyst with a passion for product development.
· Pragmatic Certified and have a strong understanding of product development life cycle and extensive experience in building and delivering software services.
· At least 2 years of experience working on Agile projects as Business Analyst / Product Owner working closely with Product Managers to identify opportunities, build product road map and customer skyline, author Epics and stories and manage product backlog.
Nice to have:
· You should have worked as the lead Business Analyst for multiple Program Increment cycles helping prioritize requirements and plan release based on Market needs.
· You should have demonstrated strong working relationships with multiple customers.
· You should have experience in designing and building APIs and API storefronts
· You should have experience in cloud based technologies like Azure and/or AWS.
· You should have experience in working with aviation data providers like Jeppesen, FlightAware, FAA, SWIM, etc.
· Experience in the aviation industry in general
· Experience in Start-Up environments
· Experience in Scaled Agile (SAFe).
Individual Contributor - 4
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
KA38I4 (K29) - Product Management Specialist 4 (Product Management
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More