Talent Acquisition AdvisorVancouver, British Columbia
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
At Boeing we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to the outer space, you 'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find the future with us.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support its requirements in Canada. You can be located in either Vancouver or Winnipeg. Canada is a small TA team but with very strong ties and reach back to the wider Global Talent Acquisition team. Being able to operate independently is crucial. Your primary responsibilities will be hiring the best possible talent for the Digital Solutions and Analytics businesses with some support to Boeing’s other Defense, Commercial and Services businesses in Canada as needed.
We are transforming our function with the aim of truly becoming best in class globally. You will be an experienced Talent Acquisition professional and take full ownership and responsibility for the sourcing, engagement and selection of top talent but more than that will play an important role in shaping the future of Talent Acquisition in Canada. We need innovators and leaders motivated by change and continuous improvement. This is an exciting time to be in HR and Talent Acquisition at Boeing and delivery in this role will build a platform for your career and move us closer to achieving our strategic goals.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Acts as candidate career coach by connecting motivators and career aspirations to Boeing mission and vision
- Enhances candidate attraction by converting business objectives into a narrative for external content and driving social media campaigns
- Makes talent sourcing an enduring priority, engages with external talent communities and owns and maintains regional talent pipelines
- Supports complex hiring needs managing the end to end process and leveraging all available resources to deliver the best possible value to the business
- Influences stakeholders and decision making by leveraging performance data industry best practice
- Drives and supports process improvement initiatives
- Leverages labor market trends and analysis to help define and deploy appropriate talent solutions/strategy and approach
- Uses domain knowledge to drive medium and long term talent pipeline and sourcing strategy
What you will bring:
- Proven track record of delivery as a Talent Advisor/Senior Recruiter within a specialized IT or technical domain
- Expert talent sourcer with evidence of utilizing the most modern and impactful sourcing, engagement and attraction tools and techniques
- ‘Always people first’, owns the candidate experience
- Extensive experience in region with a strong working knowledge of labor market conditions
- Technology savvy across ATS, social media and online platforms
- Strong stakeholder manager and communicator, articulate to a diverse set of audiences
- Critical thinker
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Business acumen and commercially astute, able to connect talent agenda to business objectives and workforce plans
- Proactive approach to innovation, project activity and process improvement
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Canada. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada. Boeing will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants. Benefits and pay are determines at the local level and are not part of boeing U.S. based payroll.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More