Senior ASIP and DaDTA EngineerWarner Robins, Georgia
We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-level engineer with experience on execution of Aircraft Structural Integrity Programs and Durability and Damage Tolerance analysis.
E-8 Air Vehicle Analysis, a team in Boeing Global Services’ Large Aircraft Modification and Sustainment Team, is currently seeking Durability and Damage Tolerance Engineers for the E-8 program. These positions are located in Warner Robins, Georgia.
- Assists with development, integration and documentation of structural requirements to establish the system design.
- Assists with coordinating with other engineering groups to establish the product's environment.
- Assists with product design and verifies structural integrity by using and developing analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Supports the development of test plans and configurations, supports test execution and analyzes/reports test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Assists with defining and documents certification and test results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied.
- Supports in-service products by leading investigations into failures and analyzing improvements.
- Develops analytical processes/tools to improve effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the development effort.
- Works under minimal direction.
This position sits at Warner Robins AFB in Georgia and offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Experience multi-tasking and working in a team environment
- Experience using excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with leaders and colleagues in an engineering environment
- Experience working collaboratively to reach decisions that are mutually acceptable to multiple engineering and support teams.
Desired Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience performing Durability and Damage Tolerance Analysis for Aircraft.
- Experience executing Aircraft Structural Integrity Programs (ASIP)
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
Typical Education and Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 7 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD +4 years’, Master+5 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
Occasional travel may be required.
Drug Free Workplace
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More