Full Motion Video / Imagery / Geospatial / SIGINT AnalystWashington D.C., District of Columbia
THIS POSITION REQUIRES CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE!
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A") is seeking a Full Motion Video, Imagery, Geospatial, or SIGINT Analyst for contract services to provide subject matter expertise in the Washington, D.C. metro area. The primary mission is to provide national policymakers with the most accurate and up-to-date geospatial or SIGINT intelligence, thereby helping them with decisions affecting national security issues.
The duties of this position include:
- Providing Imagery, Geospatial, or SIGINT analysis support in a 24/7 shift-work environment.
- Work alongside Government Analysts to ensure the successful accomplishment of the mission of providing Imagery, Geospatial, or SIGINT intelligence and products.
- Utilize a variety of imagery analysis software suites such as Remote View, NES, ArcGIS, Google Earth, Falcon View and WARP.
- Responsible for gathering relevant and factual information, exploiting imagery, creating intelligence products, and baselines from a number of sources and platforms in support of national security goals, concerns, and strategies.
- 3 years of military service and/or experience in the Intelligence Community to include 1 year of Full Motion Video, Imagery, Geospatial, or SIGINT analytic experience
- Willingness to work rotating shifts to support the customer in a 24/7 shift-work environment
Desired Experience (although NOT required):
- Experience with analysis tools: RemoteView, NES, ArcGIS, Google Earth, FalconView
- Technical degree and five (5) or more years related work experience
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More