Software/Web DeveloperWashington D.C., District of Columbia
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Software/Web Developer to join our top-tier team.
- Create User Interfaces and Web support for intelligence customer missions
- Work closely with analysts to provide support services for the warfighters and mission commanders
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience with Software or Web Development or a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Experience with XML, HTML, JAVA Script, Web 2.0 Development and VB Script
- Experience with JAVA, CGI, Visual Basic to create software and Web application elements such as User Interfaces
- Capable of using APIs in a Browser Address Bar for Add-Ons optimized for FireFox Web Browser
- Six (6) years of experience with Software or Web Development
- 2 years of experience developing Mobile applications in an Android Operating Environment, familiarity with Android SDK
- Experience using Managed Attribution Systems
- Experience with Data mining techniques focused on Social media and publicly available information sources
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.