Full Motion Video / Imagery / Geospatial / SIGINT AnalystWashington, DC
THIS POSITION REQUIRES CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE!
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A") is seeking a Full Motion Video, Imagery, Geospatial, or SIGINT Analyst for contract services to provide subject matter expertise in the Washington, D.C. metro area. The primary mission is to provide national policymakers with the most accurate and up-to-date geospatial or SIGINT intelligence, thereby helping them with decisions affecting national security issues.
The duties of this position include:
- Providing Imagery, Geospatial, or SIGINT analysis support in a 24/7 shift-work environment.
- Work alongside Government Analysts to ensure the successful accomplishment of the mission of providing Imagery, Geospatial, or SIGINT intelligence and products.
- Utilize a variety of imagery analysis software suites such as Remote View, NES, ArcGIS, Google Earth, Falcon View and WARP.
- Responsible for gathering relevant and factual information, exploiting imagery, creating intelligence products, and baselines from a number of sources and platforms in support of national security goals, concerns, and strategies.
- 3 years of military service and/or experience in the Intelligence Community to include 1 year of Full Motion Video, Imagery, Geospatial, or SIGINT analytic experience
- Willingness to work rotating shifts to support the customer in a 24/7 shift-work environment
Desired Experience (although NOT required):
- Experience with analysis tools: RemoteView, NES, ArcGIS, Google Earth, FalconView
- Technical degree and five (5) or more years related work experience
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More