Software/Web DeveloperWashington, DC
THIS POSITION REQUIRES CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE!
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Software/Web Developer to join our top-tier team.
- Create User Interfaces and Web support for intelligence customer missions
- Work closely with analysts to provide support services for the warfighters and mission commanders
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience with Software or Web Development or a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Experience with XML, HTML, JAVA Script, Web 2.0 Development and VB Script
- Experience with JAVA, CGI, Visual Basic to create software and Web application elements such as User Interfaces
- Capable of using APIs in a Browser Address Bar for Add-Ons optimized for FireFox Web Browser
- Six (6) years of experience with Software or Web Development
- 2 years of experience developing Mobile applications in an Android Operating Environment, familiarity with Android SDK
- Experience using Managed Attribution Systems
- Experience with Data mining techniques focused on Social media and publicly available information sources
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More