Office Administrator, MOB Operations SupportWattisham, England; Middle Wallop, England
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Reporting to the Boeing Main Operating Base (MOB) Operations Manager, this role will provide administrative support and Office Administration (OA) functions in support of Boeing’s In-Barracks Equipment Support (IBES) Team. The IBES Team supports the UK Apache AH-64E attack helicopter fleet at Wattisham, Suffolk. The role will have a number of key responsibilities, including collaboration with other Boeing Office Administrators (OAs), both on-and off-site, where required.
Suitable candidates will require broad competencies relating to OA activities, including records management, preparation and distribution of correspondence and documents, planning of activities (e.g. travel) and the processing of claims and expenses. This role will interact directly with a variety of stakeholders and, as such, will require excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to collaboratively tackle issues and the ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
- High level of organisational skills.
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Able to retain composure and flexibility under pressure.
- Diplomatic and tactful.
- Proven integrity – this role may be privy to personal and financial information or data.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience for the role (to be assessed at interview).
- A suitable qualification in Administration or Office Management (minimum NQF Level 2, ideally Level 3 or higher).
- Experienced in the delivery of high-quality OA support.
- Skilled in using MS Office.
- Experienced in the use of MS SharePoint or similar software.
- Financially aware – able to question and control local expenditure and to report accurately.
- Be committed to continuous improvement in role.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working on a military site.
- Previous facilities management experience.
- Previous purchasing experience.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work immediately in the United Kingdom. Boeing will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
Security Clearance: This position requires the ability to obtain a UK security clearance (SC) for which UK residency is required. All information will be checked and verified.
Relocation: This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
What Boeing offers you
As a BDUK employee, you will have the freedom to choose a healthy work-life balance through flexible working arrangements, incentive programmed and access to a range of resources and tools to support your growth and wellbeing.
This includes our industry-leading Boeing Learning Together program which offers generous funding to help you enhance your skills — and learn new ones — at hundreds of accredited colleges and universities across the globe.
The Boeing benefits package goes above and beyond, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Competitive salary and annual incentive plans
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- 23 days plus UK public holidays and a Winter Break between Christmas and New Year.
- Pension Plan with up to 6% employer contribution
- Short Term Sickness: 100% pay for the first 26 weeks
- Long Term Sickness: 66.67% of annual salary from 27th week
- 3x annual salary life insurance
- Learning Together Programme to support your on-going personal and career development
Access to Boeing’s Well Being Programs, tool and incentives
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Contingent Upon Program Award
Yes, this position is contingent upon program award
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities