Manufacturing Manager (General Manufacturing)West Jordan, Utah
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is seeking a Manufacturing Manager to support our Composite Manufacturing Center in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. This position could be in West Jordan, UT or Salt Lake City, UT. This position could also be for 1st, 2nd, 3rd or Weekend Shift (Friday- Sunday).
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages employees performing activities in multiple manufacturing disciplines.
- Develops and executes business plans, policies and procedures and develops organizational and technical strategies.
- Acquires resources, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees.
*This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility*
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Abilities):
- Ability to work any shift
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of experience leading or managing others
- 1+ year of experience using Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22. C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Abilities):
- knowledge of the Boeing Production System (BPS)
Manager - K
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More