Integrated Planning & Scheduling SpecialistWilliamtown, New South Wales
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
We are seeking schedulers to support and guide our current programs and platforms. Working within our central Integrated Planning & Scheduling team you will support a range of complex programs based across our national business.
- Analyse, develop, integrate and maintain complex integrated plans and schedules to meet program and/or project requirements.
- Create metrics and actively manage change activities across the lifecycle of a program.
- Analyse and report performance variances and incorporate recovery plans.
- Strong negotiation, communication and organisational skills.
- Experience in operating Project Scheduling/Earned Value/Performance Management Systems in a commercial environment.
- Ability to tailor information and data for presentation to various stakeholders and levels of management.
- Prior experience with Cobra, OPP and the Defence Industry will be advantageous although not required.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
How to apply
View the full Position Description and apply now.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More