RAAF Base Williamtown
This role is located at RAAF Base Williamtown
Responsibilities will include:
- Completion of transactional tasks including, but not limited to, journals, task code setup, baseline management, etc.
- Runs routine weekly/monthly reporting at the project or programlevel
- Collects, complies, and documents data in support of analysis of actuals and forecast.
- Initiates, develops, and analysis Resource forecasts and/or Estimates at Completion (EACs) for the Control Account Manager (CAM) Statement of Work (SOW)
- Makes recommendations to management on financial performance projections using financial and business knowledge and experience.
- Initiates & review variance analysis and provide understanding of operational and financial performance to multiple stakeholders across the project.
- Analyse, interpret, prepare and reconcile financial information. Prepare standard and ad hoc internal and external financial reports for management and present to internal and external stakeholders where required
To be successful you will have:
- Relevant Business degree is desirable
- OPP and COBRA experience is desirable
- Project accounting or Cost Analyst experience and a sound understanding of project management principles; planning, scheduling, budgeting, cost accounting and reporting
- Competent user with advanced Excel skills and other Microsoft Office applications. Ideally have experience in project management software such as ERP and Cobra.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, innovative problem solving
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
BDA is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent. As such, we would welcome applications for Full Time, Part Time and flexible work arrangements.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.