Associate Procurement AgentWinnipeg, Manitoba
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Indirect Supply Chain (ISC) organization is seeking an Associate Procurement Agent to join the team in Winnipeg, Canada. This position develops source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies that integrate program, customer, product and in-service strategies. Our ISC organization is responsible for the sourcing, procurement and contract management of all indirect goods and services across Boeing’s global enterprise and is critical to enabling company operations.
Categories within ISC scope include: Information Technology (e.g. Software, Infrastructure), Factory & Production Support (e.g. Capital Equipment, Tooling, Automation, Consumables), Enterprise & Corporate Services (e.g. Construction & Facilities Services, Logistics & Freight), and Engineering Test & Technology (e.g. Research & Technology, University Agreements).
Indirect Supply Chain is a fast-paced, dynamic organization where you will work with peers and colleagues in other functions on exciting sourcing and contract management initiatives. This is a chance to be part of a team whose collective experience spans across the globe and many areas of expertise. We pride ourselves on performance, quality, and diversity.
- Negotiates and contracts for products, services and technologies.
- Engages stakeholders to ensure that program, customer, product and in-service strategies are integrated into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies.
- Negotiates pricing and contract terms and conditions. Prepares and executes negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Optimizes execution of the supply chain balancing inventory, supply orders and schedule demand.
- Manages supplier/subcontractor performance and relationship to ensure delivery, quality, financial stability and in-service performance.
- Mitigates risks and issues. Initiates supplier improvement activities and provides results for integration into contracting strategies.
Employer is not willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at the listed location.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience working directly with suppliers or supplier management.
- 3+ years of experience in procurement and supply chain processes.
- Must be willing and able to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience negotiating contractual terms and conditions.
- Experience with SAP ECC.
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel for data analysis and presentations
- Experience implementing process or strategy improvements in dealing with suppliers
- Experience leading supplier terms & conditions and price negotiations
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g.
Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This requisition is for a, locally hired position in Canada. The employer is Boeing Canada. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada. Benefits and pay are determined by Canada and are not on Boeing US-based payroll. This is not an expatriate assignment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award