Business AnalystWinnipeg, Manitoba
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Winnipeg is one of the largest aerospace composite manufacturers in Canada. The company employs over 1,400 people in 800,000 square feet of space in two locations in the city.
The Business Analyst will report to the Staff Analyst Manager within the Business Operations organization. The Business Analyst will be working directly with leadership team members to translate their function’s vision to strategy to execution and performance. The Business Analyst will develop a comprehensive business performance report that will connect strategic priorities to operational goals and key performance metrics. The Business Analyst will also build the functional management information system to ensure effective decision making, at every level, in making operational, tactical, and strategic decisions to enable the leader to achieve the company’s goals and targets.
- Reviews multiple sources of raw data to develop predictive analysis that allows the organizational leader to enable clearer decision making by predicting key areas of risk or opportunity within the business.
- Meets with organization leaders on long-range strategies, organizational goals, objectives and initiatives. Analyzes trends and forecasts and make recommendations for long-range planning. Creates sensitive reports, audit responses, budget and capital planning metrics for management review. Tracks performance to plan through comprehensive reporting tools such as Dashboards and Scorecards.
- Assists in the design, logistics and facilitation of management information systems. Develops and assesses overall meeting/review architecture. Advises leadership on meeting content and review.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Must have experience in data analytics tools. (Microsoft Power BI, Dashboards, SQL, Tableau, Four Winds etc.)
- Must have 3+ (Prefer 5) years of Business Analytics experience.
- Advanced level computer skills with Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Prefer exp. with Management Information systems. (MIS)
- Must have a Canadian High school diploma or recognized equivalency.
- Must have relevant post-secondary education.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in Canada. The employer is Boeing Winnipeg Operations Ltd. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada. Benefits and pay are determined by Canada and are not on Boeing US-based payroll. This is not an expatriate assignment.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
UANRI3 (U49) - Staff Analyst 3 (Staff Analyst
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.