Business Operations ManagerWinnipeg, Manitoba
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Canada Operations Ltd. (BCA) is seeking a Business Operations Manager that will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Operations and Development. The Business Operations Manager will support BCA fabrications. This position is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The Manager, Business Operations will be responsible for leading the team supporting business operations and the business management information system in support of the Long-Range Business Plan (LRBP).
- Manages employees performing business management activities in the area of Business Operations.
- Develops and executes integrated departmental plans, policies and procedures and provides input on departmental business and technical strategies, goals and objectives.
- Acquires resources for department and leads process improvements.
- Ability to provide quick turnaround time on emergent requests from Business Partners.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports. Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches and processes.
- Provides guidance and direction to team on the management information system (MIS), rate planning, production support, business partner communications, risk, issue, opportunity planning, and site communication and events.
- Partner with Winnipeg leadership to position and run the business. Maintain a management system that provides clear visibility to the organization’s production health and rate readiness.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees. Holds teams accountable for deliverables. Creates an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
- Fosters a culture of business leadership, driving project management discipline, standard work and a sense of urgency to meet organizational commitments.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite in Winnipeg, MB.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- 2+ years management experience, leading cross functional teams, involving key stakeholder relationship management
- Experience executing strategies that support business needs and drive employee engagement
- Experience leading transformation initiatives / programs
- Post-secondary education
Preferred Qualifications (Education/Experience):
- Knowledge of business plan and policy development
- Experience in dealing with personnel matters including the selection of employees, employee development, mentorship, performance evaluation and coaching
- Cross functional experience (production, quality, supplier management) is an asset
- 2+ years’ experience with program management, project management and/or business operations
Typical Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 7 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in Canada. The employer is Boeing Canada. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada. Benefits and pay are determined by Canada and are not on Boeing US-based payroll. This is not an expatriate assignment.
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment:
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award