· Strong oral and written communications skill; should be comfortable presenting to groups.
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel.
· Able to meet deadlines and to juggle multiple priorities, while flawlessly executing on assignments in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
· Project management and strong organizational skills.
· Must be at least a 2nd year engineering student with studies related to: Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Electrical, Civil, Mechatronics, Robotics, Materials or Aerospace Engineering or must be at least in 2nd year of Engineering Technology college diploma program.
· Must be enrolled as a full-time student with an accredited university or college.
· Must be in good academic standing within their chosen discipline.
· Must have a Canadian high school diploma or recognized equivalence.
· Must have knowledge of Microsoft office products Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
· Must have strong written and oral communication skill.
· Extracurricular activities related to leadership, community involvement, volunteering or teaming are an asset.
· Experience working with model based software is considered an asset.
· Experience and knowledge of aerospace structures and/or composite materials would be beneficial.
· Hands-on experience with tools would be considered an asset.
· Experience working with Microsoft Access would be considered an asset.
· Prefer previous internship experience.
*Graduates are ineligible unless continuing in post graduate studies.
** Open to Co-op and Non Co-op students**