Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Our student Interns are given a unique experience as they learn the ropes and attain newfound competencies. Interns are exposed to on-the-job challenges as they work on hands-on tasks, undergo training, and may have the opportunity to work on special projects.
Benefits of a Boeing Internship
· May have the opportunity to take part in impactful business projects
· Network with experienced professionals
· Engage in a strong student network
· Gain valuable exposure in the Aerospace industry
· Strong oral and written communications skill; should be comfortable presenting.
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel.
· Able to meet deadlines and to juggle multiple priorities, while flawlessly executing on assignments in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
· Project Management and strong organizational skills.
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (maybe subject to change)
April 29, 2019 - August 30, 2019