Systems and Data AnalystWinnipeg, Manitoba
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is looking for a Systems and Data Analyst to join our team in Winnipeg, MB.
This Systems and Data Analyst position is for a SAP Functional Consultant whom will be working within the Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM) and Sales and Distribution (SD) modules of SAP-ECC.
- Performs research and analysis on processes, applications, systems and data to identify functional requirements for application or system design.
- Manage incidents reported by users and follow-up promptly
- Working closely with different teams (e.g. BASIS, ABAP, COE) to ensure issues and requests are addressed timely
- Assist business users in gathering requirements and preparation of Change Request application
- Prepare functional specifications and carry out a necessary review with the business and Centre of Excellence (COE) team
- Carry out Unit Test, System Integration Test, and its related documentation
- Support user in carrying out User Acceptance Test
- Participate in deployment to production and post-deployment support.
- Update system documentation and training documents/user manual
- Provide training to users
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite in Winnipeg, MB.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
- 5+ years of experience in the documentation, analysis, research, and design of solutions within a medium to large enterprise using SAP-ECC and a release management program
- 5+ years of SAP inventory (IM/QM/SD/WM) experience
Preferred Qualifications (Education/Experience):
- Possess experience leveraging tools such as SAP solution manager, Office productivity tools (or similar) to design and document your changes
- Familiar with change management and incident management methodologies and tools (ITSM, ITIL)
- Certified Business Analyst Certification, SAP certification or training, and knowledge of Agile practices for specification and testing
- S4/HANA experience
- Experience using SAP MDG
Typical Education and Experience:
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 3 or more years’ or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four-year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in Canada. The employer is Boeing Canada. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada. Benefits and pay are determined by Canada and are not on Boeing US-based payroll. This is not an expatriate assignment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award