Field Service RepresentativeXinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region; Shenzhencun, Zhejiang
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
This is a Field Service Representative position which will support Shenzhen Airlines from Shenzhen, China but will also support Donghai Airlines and SF Express. Depending on future business requirements, selected candidate may be expected to move to another base within China.
The general statement of work includes:
Contributes to or leads a team to develop customer support plan and executes strategy. Provides airline operations support and maintains company presence at customer location. Monitors fleet status and operational issues. Reviews aircraft and fleet reliability issues and develops solutions. Represents the company and customer on internal/external issues. Identifies opportunities to leverage company products and services. Develops and implements recommendations to improve operational performance. Develops action plans, coordinates resources to provide solutions and resolve AOG situations. Validates or reviews effectiveness of company provided solutions, takes corrective action and develops recommendation for process/product improvements. Develops and conducts targeted training.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Identifies and evaluates customers' business priorities and success criteria. Links company resources and priorities to develop or contributes to the development of strategy and support plan to achieve customer's operational objectives. Develops, deploys and monitors customer support plan and takes action to meet performance objectives.
- Identifies opportunities to leverage company products to meet customer specific requirements. Provides visibility of significant customer in-service problems and opportunities. Provides advice on the development of the sales strategy and proposal. Identifies potential products and services offerings.
- Monitors resolution of spare parts delivery and communicates with stakeholders regarding warranty and claims processing issues. Evaluates sales agreements to interpret customer entitlements. Develops technical and operational content for warranty and spares issues. Consults with customer regarding company charging policies.
- Analyzes customer's requirements and develops and conducts targeted training. Assesses training effectiveness and takes action to improve training delivery.
- Provides guidance and consultation to customers related to a broad range of technical and operational issues. Reviews and monitors fleet operational status and responds to customer requests. Conducts onsite in-depth research of company and customer data to resolve a broad range of issues and provide responses. Consults with company resources on technical support and status. Assesses response effectiveness.
- Conducts root-cause analysis on customer and company fleet data to identify/evaluate trends and opportunities to increase dispatch reliability. Reviews customer maintenance operations/ programs and provides recommendations to improve efficiency and increase aircraft availability. Conducts process improvement projects to increase customer self-sufficiency and/or reduce the demand for support. Validates or reviews effectiveness of company provided solutions, develops corrective and preventative action plans.
- Establishes field base. Maintains location-specific data and provides required customer specific reports for company visibility. Leads meetings between customer and company representatives. Manages customer expectations and demand for company resources. Maintains situational awareness and provides visibility of management level customer concerns.
- Implements aircraft entry into service plans. Consults with customer and provides training and assistance with issues related to the maintenance, operations, troubleshooting, fault rectification and deferring Minimum Equipment List (MEL) items for aircraft models new to the airline. Provides hands-off assistance to customer in turn-around and dispatch of aircraft on the flight line. Assesses customers' new fleet readiness and develops plan.
- Understands the customers' requirement and project manages company resources, develops action plans to provide/ensure customized solutions for aircraft in AOG situations. Tracks progress of the solution and maintain compa
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Aerospace Engineering or Technology related major and/or Airframe/Power plant licenses (or regulatory equivalent) is required.
- Exhibit an outstanding customer service attitude. Be flexible to changing schedules and requirements.
- Proficient in English and Chinese, both spoken and written.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective at managing multiple projects simultaneously, and able to meet tight deadlines.
More than five years of related experiences is required.
- Conducts follow-up with the customer to ensure solution was received and suitable.
- Selected candidate must be geographically mobile, including travel for:
Initial training footprint (courses and/or training assignment) Ongoing and periodic support to other bases in China, and Potential future relocation to other bases in China.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More