Business Operations Staff AnalystZhoushan, Zhejiang
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
As an experienced member of the team, the qualified candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Develop plans for long-range strategies, organizational goals, objectives and initiatives
- Provides data for management review and tracking performance to plan
- Develops, coordinates and assesses architecture of meeting content and leadership briefings
- Conducts research and analyzes data from multiple sources
- Researches and evaluates strategic organizational issues and identifies options
- Provides strategic design, logistics and facilitation of large meetings/events
- Monitors and tracks execution of the plan and communicates status to all project participants
- Plans and coordinates organizational facility requirements
- Develops and deploys localized training content
- Engaging, leading and supporting Functional Goals & Objectives
- Supporting Completion Center processes that ensure a stable and effective operation
- Support the development of plans to executive leadership to gain approval
- Support the establishment of an overall management system architecture by utilizing the Program Management Best Practices
- Develop status to Completion Center and Delivery Center Leadership
- Ensuring follow-up action for issue resolution
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience working with Microsoft tools
- Project Management experience
- Analytical orientation, with expertise manipulating data and programs (i.e., Excel)
- Excellent facilitation and meeting management skills
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Organizational operations and management experience
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.