Compliance AnalystZhoushan, Zhejiang
Job Title: Compliance Analyst
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Work day-to-day Customs entry issues (e.g. documentation, Customs inquires, and other OGA requirements)
- Performs pre and post Customs entry audits.
- Liaison between Customs, Customs broker and JV
- Obtains applicable import and export permits
- Manages and monitors contracted Customs broker’s performance
- Performs preliminary global regulatory trade control interpretation and impact analysis.
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledgeable on customs-related areas, e.g. customs valuation, tariff classification, customs privilege regimes, and especially regulatory requirements for Free Trade Zone (FTZ) , Comprehensive Bonded Zone(CBZ), or Customs Bonded environment
- Experience of dealing with CBZ/FTZ customs authorities and other regulatory agencies in areas of customs clearance, CIQ inspection, E-Handbook management, duty drawback, and other special scheme specific to CBZ/FTZ operation.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Able to interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More