Customer Quality SpecialistZhoushan, Zhejiang
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Zhoushan Delivery Center is seeking a Customer Quality Specialist serves as the quality customer interface and assist the customer throughout production and delivery.This position will be based in Zhoushan, Zhejiang Province, China.
- Engage and partner with applicable stakeholders to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Participate in identification and execution of improvement activities aimed at enhancing the customer experience and increasing efficiency.
- Provide customer orientations around safety, production, delivery processes and the Quality Management System.
- Coordinate and communicate applicable production records with the customer.
- Responsible to assist with representation of the Boeing build process to the customer.
- Effective professional communication both verbal and non-verbal.
- Zhoushan Site Leadership
- Zhoushan Delivery Quality team
- Zhoushan Delivery Center Records
- Seattle Delivery Center Customer Quality team
- Airline Customer
- Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- College Degree or, 5 or more years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of assembly and manufacturing processes and terminology.
- Ability to work with others as part of a team which includes working safely, giving and receiving feedback, assisting other with completion of tasks.
- Possess interpersonal, listening, and participation skills
- 3+ years of experience in a Quality Management System
- 3+ years of experience in customer support
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality inspector
- Experience in communicating with customers and building relationships
- Aircraft production/manufacturing background preferred.
This position offer one time domestic relocation based on candidate eligibility
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.