Flightline Aircraft TechnicianZhoushan, Zhejiang
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Responsibilities will include performing functional tests and troubleshooting systems, reviewing troubleshooting processes with support organizations for problem resolution, and implementing testing procedures. Additional tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Developing product serviceability solutions.
- Assists with resolution of discrepancies found by technicians.
- Resolves problems discovered during modification of deliverable products.
- Identifies opportunities, provides feedback to support team and implements changes for improvement.
- Provides technical support during aircraft inspection.
- Audits pre-flight inspection, validates processes and procedures.
- Inspects completed work to certify aircraft for delivery.
- Reviews inspection and maintenance results documentation and recommends necessary corrective action.
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future
- Prefer a minimum of five years of aircraft maintenance experience on complex jet powered aircraft with military, airline or certificated repair station background. Previous avionics or electrical experience is required.
- College / University Degree preferred
- Minimum English proficiency of ICAO Level 4 (writing, speaking, and reading) required.
- Valid type rating maintenance certifications Type I, AV, TA are preferred, but not required. These certifications are required for return to service (CAAC)
- This position requires an individual when working at heights to utilize fall protection equipment that has weight limitations.
- Experience may include the following Boeing products, but is not limited to: 707, 727, 737, 757, 747, 767, 777, 787, MD11, MD80, MD90, DC10 and DC11. Experience may include the following non-Boeing products, but is not limited to: A300, A310, A320, A330, A340, A380, L1011, CRJ100, CRJ200, CRJ300, CRJ400, CRJ400, CRJ500, CRJ600 and CRJ700.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts as needed
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More