Flightline ManagerZhoushan, Zhejiang
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- The manager will be responsible for ensuring all new hire employees are fully integrated into the production system that appropriate policies and procedures are in place and adhered to. The manager and their management team will be responsible for hiring all new employees within their organization.
- An essential key to success will be the successful implementation of a knowledge transfer plan, establishing the right safety culture, and implementing a production management system.
- The position requires the development and maintenance of relationships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- The manager is responsible for ensuring aircraft are completed and pass certification for airworthiness by overseeing final component installation, systems operation functional testing, modification, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, preflight and post flight checks, release for flight, and preparation for delivery.
- Interfaces with flight crews, engineering, management, suppliers, and customers to meet product requirements and ensure customer acceptance.
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- BA Degree preferred or equivalent level of education and experience
- Minimum English proficiency of ICAO Level 4 (writing, speaking, and reading) required.
- Valid type rating maintenance certifications Type I, AV, TA are preferred, but not required. These certifications are required for return to service (CAAC)
- Flightline Operations or Manufacturing experience required
- Demonstrated ability to teach and transfer knowledge related to complex processes
- Experience with customer support preferred.
- Documented management and/or leadership experience required
- Flexible, self-starter, ability to embrace different cultures, and organized
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More