General Ledger / Financial Reporting AccountantZhoushan, Zhejiang
The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center joint venture (JV) is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Process applicable general ledger (GL) entries to support monthly financial reporting requirements to The Boeing Company in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and to COMAC, as needed.
- Process general ledger adjustment entries to support the annual Chinese statutory financial reporting requirements.
- Review financial reports with JV Finance management, including analysis of GL accounts, and support quarterly reporting package to the JV Board of Directors.
- Work with JV Finance management and staff to support general ledger account reconciliations.
- Create GL / financial reporting work instructions, subject to JV Finance management approval.
- Support special projects, as assigned by JV Finance management.
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English at a professional working level proficiency.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
- 5-7 years (or more) experience in a general ledger / financial reporting role. Statutory Chinese reporting and US GAAP reporting experience, including foreign currency accounting.
- Working knowledge of ERP business system with multiple currency reporting capability (RAMCO preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree with Accounting concentration (minimum requirement)
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More