Human Resources AdministrationZhoushan, Zhejiang
The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Responds to a wide range of employee questions and provides policy and procedure guidance. Serves as employee advocate to identify resources for resolution of issues and concerns. Trains employees on the use of Human Resources self-service applications. Reviews and responds to issues that require intervention or process improvements.
- Maintains automated HR records, prepares reports and provides data to support trend analysis and HR metrics. Prepares presentations and facilitates meetings and provides support for organization. Provides process standardization and consistency across the HR department.
- Creates various reports, performs analysis, tracking and monitoring tasks.
- Provides administrative support to HR. Maintains employee's data in the HR system.
- Maintains confidentiality, professional conduct, and competence.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of related experience
- Multi-disciplined knowledge and experience with development & delivery of HR products, systems and processes.
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
- Knowledge of Chinese national, regional, and local labor law, employment practices and business environment
- Experience maintaining Human Resources measures, including but not limited to: staffing forecasts, attrition, performance management, compensation practices, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More