Human Resources GeneralistZhoushan, Zhejiang
The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Deploy and administer HR programs, policies, practices and processes. Develops integrated HR initiatives and solutions to advance organizational objectives. Analyzes staffing and diversity strategy performance and develops corrective solutions. Partners with leadership to design and implement workforce strategies to meet organization objectives. Consults with management on staff selection. Leads or conducts employee investigations, tracks and monitors case activities.
- Receive and resolve escalated employee and organizational issues. Leads analysis to research employee issues, determine staffing trends, etc. Establishes metrics to monitor people related matters and develops innovative solutions to resolve HR issues.
- Conduct employee investigations and works with stakeholders to determine disposition. Provides guidance on investigative processes and procedures. Coordinates HR inquiries and investigations and monitors case activities. Identifies and guides resolution of employee issues and coordinates corrective action to ensure consistency. Coordinates employee grievance activity and provides guidance on responses. Mediates disputes. Reviews cases with management and consults on outcome. Briefs stakeholders on results of investigation.
- Provide guidance on HR policies and processes. Implements key HR processes such as performance reviews and salary management. Advises management on compensation processes and tools. Analyzes pay practices and makes recommendations on improvements. Consults with management on pay and retention issues.
- Guide management on performance issues and processes. Observes team dynamics and develops tailored solutions to build effective teams. Coach's management in understanding of performance measures.
- Provide advice and counsel to management to align and integrate HR strategies to the business strategies. Identifies potential risks and advocates for solutions to mitigate risks. Participates in business proposals representing HR strategies and objectives to align with future business pursuits. Understands the business of customers and builds collaborative integrated solutions focused on specific business challenges.
- Partner with leadership to design and develop workforce requirements. Guide and partner with leaders on the hiring process including job advertisement, interviewing, final selections, and on-boarding.
- Researches future skill requirements and analyzes talent pipeline to identify skill gaps. Documents needs assessments and coordinate with stakeholders to develop appropriate training. Advocates employee interests and perspectives and facilitates communication. Provides management with employee engagement data and analysis. Partners with management to develop mitigation and survey action plans. Counsels employees and managers to improve workplace environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related experience
- Multi-disciplined knowledge and experience with development & delivery of HR products, systems and processes.
- Knowledge of Chinese national, regional, and local labor law, employment practices and business environment
- Experience creating and analyzing Human Resources measures, including but not limited to: staffing forecasts, attrition, performance management, compensation practices, etc.
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) preferred
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More