Industrial EngineerZhoushan, Zhejiang
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Manages, defines, negotiates, and controls the scope, cost, and timing of projects, and performs risk analysis using project management techniques.
- Researches, designs, develops, improves, and implements processes to enhance schedule performance, lower cost, and improve quality of operations utilizing advanced Lean techniques. Analyzes operation’s value stream, including capability, capacity, throughput, work flow and logistics.
- Complete root cause analysis to identify issues throughout the production system
- Independently develops models, data bases and spreadsheets to analyze data and provides summary analysis and metrics.
- Applies advanced Industrial Engineering concepts, techniques, analysis, and decision tools to promote and implement changes in operations.
- Assesses the impact of the changes that occur to cost, schedule, resources, and delivery. Assist with the facilitation and planning of production readiness activities driven from changes in the production system.
- Supports daily management of manufacturing’s operating plan and schedule.
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- Degree and work experience in engineering: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Able to interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.